Many of the Barristers, Solicitors and conveyancers are very good working on legal matters , however studies suggest this makes for only 40 to 50 per cent of running a successful legal firm.
What sets a successful law firm unique from others is the ability to have a good brand presence . In this article we are looking at 5 reasons to use Social Media Marketing for Legal Practice.
So, why is Social Media is a Must For Every Business
Most Businesses are sceptical about what kind of marketing campaigns they are investing in. It’s crucial that you spend it wisely to get the best out of your cash when you have a small marketing budget.
Social networking marketing is one of the most flexible and cost-effective tactics that can be used by small companies to meet their target audience and raise sales over time.
That’s why, to meet their customers, 97 percent of advertisers use social media.
Marketing Strategy is where 50 to 60 per cent of success comes from when working on the business, the funnel where clients come to you to help them solve their legal problems .
We are listing few Reasons Why Businesses Should Have Marketing Through Social Media.
1.Your customers are on social media.
2. Consumers will be more receptive to your messages when marketing through social media.
3 Marketing through social media can help increase brand recognition.
4.Marketing through social media increases your inbound traffic.
5.Different social media channels help you reach specific audiences.
While advertising on social media needs a bit of an up-front investment, social advertising can do a lot to complement the organic campaigns you run on your social media platforms.
Social networking sites like Facebook help you reach your ideal customers with advanced targeting capabilities, which helps you to drive more significant traffic to your site.
This is the easiest way to get the most out of your spending on ads.
With Facebook ads, by identifying your ideal customer through the advertisement network, you can find new potential leads.
Facebook then helps you to serve the content of your ad to those that show the same kinds of behaviours that your target audience does.
You will boost results as you push more important traffic to your brand site, no matter what your ad targets might be.
Social media is one road where Legal firms can implement action to keep maintaining and building the pipeline.
As a Matter of fact, legal market can find their Clients in Facebook , LinkedIn and Instagram.
One of the key advantages of social media marketing is that it lets you slash marketing expenses without losing efficiency.
Any of the outcomes of your social media will come from spending time in content development and writing, as well as holding discussions with your fans and followers.
The good news is that there can be important effects for even a few hours a week.
In reality, HubSpot estimates that, with as little as six hours of work, 84% of marketers were able to produce increased traffic.
Good Marketing Strategy is where 50 to 60 per cent of success comes from when working on the business, the funnel where clients come to you to help them solve their legal problems .
Social media is one road where Legal firms can implement action to keep maintaining and building the pipeline. As a Matter of fact, legal market can find their Clients in Facebook , LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Hire a Digital Marketing Agency to create a Social Marketing Strategy for your Law firm.
- This starts with Facebook social media Business page, Instagram Biz page, and LinkedIn Page and continues with Social Media Ads and retargeting to increase brand presence and achieve more leads.
- Keep in mind that all your Social Business pages must have professional images and copy, and outline clearly what legal issues you solve, Your Business tag-line, and your unique selling point as a law-firm.
- Post regular e-newsletters that your firm produces each month, or interesting articles you find on the internet related to your area of legal expertise. Get Blogs written on a regular basis on topics like current legal-related information and so on.
- Publish /Post in Social media regularly – I suggest 3 days a week.
- You can talk to the Agency to Strategise Posts like for instance Monday Motivational, Friday Funny, law-related articles a week for Facebook and LinkedIn, and so on. The focus is on being regular and Consistent at it and not haphazard.
- So, it’s good to have assistance to do this to start with. The awesome thing about Facebook is you can select a key demographic and age group/s to boost your brand presence.
- Even though You may not be able to directly talk about your cases and Clients due to legality nature You can still post few things about how you in general helped a client with the particular issue.
- Post regularly and Interact or engage with your audience on a regular basis, This is where clients will build trust in your firm, and when an issue arises they contact you first because of your regular postings and engagement with your audience.
- Occasionally post surveys and polls to get any response for any particular issue related..
Success in social media will not come from Just trying it for a week or a Month, But, You will seeing some results after six or 12 months.
As It is said, Persistence, persistence and persistence leads to success and one hit wonders do not last.
The Final Thoughts:- keep working on the business rather than in the business.
If you are a Law firm owner and have no time to manage your social Media Or need support in your Social media Marketing Strategy , Count on social media marketing to connect with more of your ideal potential clients online.
As a Biz owner, You have million things to do and Social media need not be one of it!! Contact us Today