Facebook Advertising Strategy- Facebook Ads Tips to follow to get better ROI and Better Results.
What are Facebook Ads
All things you need to know Facebook Advertising: Facebook ads are paid messages from businesses that are written in their voice and help reach the people who matter most to them. Advertisers create campaigns that have specific goals, which we call advertising objectives and they create ads within those campaigns to help them reach those objectives.
For Instance, a business may create a campaign because they want to get more people to visit their website, visit their Brick-&-mortar store or Buy tickets, Register for their Events. When they create ads within that campaign, they’ll choose images/Videos, text and a target audience that they think will help them get that upsurge in visitors. Learn more about how Facebook ads work and how they differ from boosting a post.
How Do Facebook Ads Work?
In today’s digital world, Facebook ads come in several types. You can promote your Page, posts on your Page, or promote your website itself. Facebook ads are targeted to users based on their location, demographic, and profile information. Many of these options are only available on Facebook. After creating an ad, you set a budget and bid for each click or thousand impressions that your ad will receive.
Have you ever wondered how 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗔𝗱𝘀 works??
There are a number of steps to set up your Ad campaign
- Setting up a business account on Ads Manager.
- Setting your payment method
- Selecting your campaign’s objective (𝗪𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰, 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰, 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝘀, 𝗲𝘁𝗰)
- Targeting audience
- Finishing your campaign by adding your creatives (𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀, 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼𝘀, 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁)
- Hitting that ” publish button”
- Waiting for your Ad to get approved by the Fb Ads Admin Team( sometimes, this seems a long wait !!)
Why Should a business Advertise on Facebook?
- Your Audience Is On Facebook: Facebook has 2.60 Billion Total Number of Monthly Active Users: (source)
- Facebook Ads Are cost-effective
- The Audience Targeting Capabilities of Facebook Are Exceptional
- Facebook Is Effective to Push On-the-Fence Leads Down the Funnel
- Facebook Allows You to Find New Qualified Leads Easily
So, Once you’ve found an audience that converts like crazy on Facebook, you can clone them. Not Kidding peeps! The feature is called “look-alike audiences” where you can take a custom audience and Facebook will reach NEW people who are similar to that audience and therefore likely to be interested in your business.
How to Make Facebook Ads start Working For You?
Here are five things you need to check before you turn off your ads.
- Are you out of context and not messaging your audience in the right way? You need to get more powerful ads in the research here.
- Are you not split testing? If not it’s hard to know if the headlines, text, creatives, and landing pages are working to their potential.
- Are you going to give up too soon? Facebook needs some time to learn. Watching your advertisements in the first 24 hours can be frustrating, but give it time (like 7-10 days) before you make a decision.
- Is the FB pixel set up correctly in your website, and do you actively use it to create audiences? Using your pixel is a powerful way to reach more targeted and important audiences and track your performance.
- Are your audiences too small for that? This can contribute to a rise in ad frequency and may irritate people. This can also not reach enough users on Facebook to know the best way to distribute the ads.
Ensure that you’re selecting the right goal at the beginning of your campaign setup. For Instance. if you selected brand awareness but are looking for conversions – you will be highly disappointed.
6 FB Ads Mistakes to Avoid
Facebook ads can be a great promotional option and can provide significant benefits, with respect to both increasing brand awareness and boosting sales. But not all Facebook ad campaigns are created equal.
1.Running Ads at All Times
2. Irrelevant Landing Pages
3. Constantly Tinkering With Your Campaign
4. Not Activating Facebook Automated Rules
5. Continuing to Market to Converted Customers
6. Not Experimenting With Different Ad Types
What do your Facebook advertising rates include?
Facebook advertising is its own wild under the social media management umbrella. Facebook is quite notorious for rejecting your FB ads campaigns and also burying business posts unless you pay up( pay for the Ads ). When it comes to boosting your Post /content, a solid targeting strategy is vital and it can either give your Business page great visibility or toss your budget down a digital drain. So, targeting is vital, and ensure that you are targeting the right audience with the right offer.
Ask your agency how they approach Facebook advertising, and whether that’s included in their Facebook advertisement services. At DigitallyDiv, we include the following in our Facebook advertisement services:
- Ad concept and copy
- Post Design(Graphic)
- Campaign Management
- Audience Targeting, Retargeting, Lookalike Audiences
- Adjusting ads as needed to maximise results
- Analytics reports
- Ad cost itself ( The Budget) is set and paid by the client.
“Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time.” – Henry Ford