Many of the Barristers, Solicitors and conveyancers are very good working on legal matters , however studies suggest this makes for only 40 to 50 per cent of running a successful legal firm. What sets a successful law firm unique from others is the ability to have a good brand presence . In this article we are looking at 5 reasons to use Social Media Marketing for Legal Practice.
Good Marketing Strategy is where 50 to 60 per cent of success comes from when working on the business, the funnel where clients come to you to help them solve their legal problems .
Social media is one road where Legal firms can implement action to keep maintaining and building the pipeline. As a Matter of fact, legal market can find their Clients in Facebook , LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Hire a Digital Marketing Agency to create a Social Marketing Strategy for your Law firm. This starts with Facebook social media Business page, Instagram Biz page, and LinkedIn Page and continues with Social Media Ads and retargeting to increase brand presence and achieve more leads. Keep in mind that all your Social Business pages must have professional images and copy, and outline clearly what legal issues you solve, Your Business tag-line, and your unique selling point as a law-firm.
- Post regular e-newsletters that your firm produces each month, or interesting articles you find on the internet related to your area of legal expertise. Get Blogs written on a regular basis on topics like current legal-related information and so on.
- Publish /Post in Social media regularly – I suggest 5 days a week. You can talk to the Agency to Strategise Posts like for instance Monday Motivational, Friday Funny, law-related articles a week for Facebook and LinkedIn, and so on. The focus is on being regular and Consistent at it and not haphazard. So, it’s good to have assistance to do this to start with. The awesome thing about Facebook is you can select a key demographic and age group/s to boost your brand presence.
Success in social media will not come from Just trying it for a week or a Month, But, You will seeing some results after six or 12 months.
As It is said, Persistence, persistence and persistence leads to success and one hit wonders do not last.
4. Stop self-promoting your firm too much on social media channels. The main idea is to keep introducing interesting, helpful information that your following will find practical and useful to solve clients’ problems.
5. Post regularly and Interact or engage with your audience on a regular basis, This is where clients will build trust in your firm, and when an issue arises they contact you first because of your regular postings and engagement with your audience.
The Final Thoughts:- keep working on the business rather than in the business.
If you are a Law firm owner and have no time to manage your social Media Or need support in your Social media Marketing Strategy , Count on social media marketing to connect with more of your ideal potential clients online.
As a Biz owner, You have million things to do and Social media need not be one of it!! Contact us Today!
Many of the Barristers, Solicitors and conveyancers are very good working on legal matters , however studies suggest this makes for only 40 to 50 per cent of running a successful…
There’s no denying that social media is an important marketing platform for veterinary practices. As a matter of fact , many would demonstrate that it’s vital for biz’s success today’s…
When it comes to social media marketing, many small business owners feel that Social media marketing hasn’t been successful for them, or that it’s already too late to begin Or…