“If You Are Not Moving Closer To What You Want In Sales (Or In Life), You Probably Aren’t Doing Enough Asking.” – Jack CanfieldTweet
Most car sales people admit that having a page under the company/dealership website that they work with is enough to show their market credibility. However, Studies suggest that creating a car salesman website and investing in a good social media marketing are the most effective ways for a car salesperson to expand sales and reach many more clients. Its even more important to know the Reasons For CAR SALES Consultants to Invest In a Personal website and Personal Branding. Social media marketing improves the online presence and build the sales person as a brand . Building a website is well worth the investment, as a website design service can help you design a professional website in only a short amount of time. Here are the five reasons why you consider using a car salesman website and online presence to help you increase sales.
Amazing Statistics on How Consumers Shop for Cars
1. Car buyers spend 59% of their time online researching. (Autotrader)
2. When researching online, 46% of car shoppers use multiple devices. (Autotrader)
3. 95% of vehicle buyers use digital as a source of information. Since auto purchases are highly considered, the vast majority of vehicle shoppers use online resources to find answers to their questions (source: Google).
4. Automotive consumers visit an average of 4.2 websites in their purchasing process. Oftentimes, they will use multiple devices throughout this process (Source: Cox).
5. 66% of the automotive calls generated by search engines come from paid search. The other 34% are driven by organic search (source: DialogTech).
A salesman, like the storage battery in your car, is constantly discharging energy. Unless he is recharged at frequent intervals he soon runs dry. This is one of the greatest responsibilities of sales leadership- Robert Henry GrantTweet
#1 Optimizing your customer reach - One of the top reasons to create a website is that it Optimizes your outreach. You can also utilize social media to increase your website traffic without spending much $$ on any traditional marketing. Creating frequent social media posts is a great way to increase engagement, whether you use Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Over time, you can build a significant following and have a big impact on your sales.
#2 Building Customer Relations - Another great advantage of having a car salesman website is that it is a great way to build relations with your customers. Building strong relations will increase the likelihood of sales and can play a key role in helping you upsurge revenue for your business.
“Motivation Is What Gets You Started. Habit Is What Keeps You Going.” – Jim RohnTweet
#3 Increase Credibility - One of the most effective ways to increase your credibility with customers is to use a website to generate leads and help you close sales. A car dealer website also gives you a competitive advantage over other car salesmen that do not have their own website. These sales can quickly add up and make a big difference in helping you make more money
#4 Looks cool on Your Resume - Your own personal website doesn't only build your own brand but also looks fantastic on your resume. Keeping your website updated on a regular basis is a great way to engage with visitors and can help you advance your career.
#5 Educate Potential Clients - A website makes it easy for you to educate potential clients and increase the chance of closing a sale. You can discuss the many benefits of purchasing a particular car model or explain why it is a good idea to buy a new vehicle. You have the freedom to explore many subjects and become a valuable resource for potential customers.
Taking the extra time and money to create your own website and having a good social presence is a great way to build your brand and help you reach many more customers. Creating a website gives you the perfect platform to help you increase sales. A professional car dealer website is a worthwhile investment that can play a key role in improving sales and helping you reach as many clients as possible. Do not delay any longer, but begin taking advantage of the many benefits of a car dealer website and social media strategy that suits your personality.
Are you a Pro car dealer/sales person who wants to create and develop their Online presence separate from the umbrella brand? . We can Help..Contact us for a Free Social media Strategy & management quote.